Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Papa, Dad, and Father's Day...



The Three most important people in my life.. My Husband, My Dad and God..
They love us, comfort us, secure us and provide us with everything we need. 

To my Dearest Father, GOD Almighty
You are everything.
You always keep me inside your embrace and 
never let me fall from the
dangers of this world.
You clothed me with your sweet love
and every night you whisper words
of kindness, hope and guidance.
You've always been there.
And you love everything about me.
I love you Dear Father.

To my Loving Husband
It's been 8 years of being IN-LOVE with you
and will continue to be head over heels with you - FOREVER!
You've shown comfort and love to our children
and toiled day and night to
give them a good life.
We DON'T want you to be a PERFECT Dad,
We JUST want you being YOU!
And you have been just like that,
that's why WE LOVE YOU so much!

To my Dearest Daddy
Thank you Dad for being a great Dad!
We may only see and spend time 
together a month or two every year,
but you always make sure that
you are there when we needed you.
Thank you for all the hardwork and great moments.
God has truly blessed us with an awesome Dad.
You are kind, compassionate, and a helpful Dad ever.
Love you Dad!

My Dadi-yoh
with Mama Mamita ^^
      My dad loves reading books about God and he even writes his own book ^^


My Husband and Father to My Beautiful Kids
with our two babies - Kodi and Amika
The best angry birds bud watching Scooby Doo on big screen ^^


Happy FATHER'S DAY to all GREAT DADS!







4 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a beautiful post! :-)

Odessa Matias said...

Thank you Michelle :) HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to you DAD ;)

Strawberry Freckleface said...

You have an adorable family :-)

Odessa Matias said...

Strawberry Freckleface
Hi, thanks.. I adorably love them :)