Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Twitter page and Tuesday to do's

I love my new twitter page, 
same with my blogger, it's white and minimal :) 
You see, I got my interests on track.
For the following and followers, I intentionally covered it that way to keep my tweet-pips private.
The images are all part of the background. The camera (image) only looks dim, because the side bar is set to opacity (default), so I have no choice but to leave it that way. Still, it looks great right?? :)




And now for my Tuesday To Dos
(oohh, fully-booked already and didn't get much sleep - hey, don't blame it on my blog, 
this is only a 15-minute break ^^ )

6am - babad and laba mode √ 
 9am - off to kodi's school - Parent's orientation 
11am - early lunch √  
1pm - Invitation for print  
4pm - check on my kids  √ 
6pm - prepare stuff for a client's baptismal photoshoot  
8pm - Dinner  
9pm -  Quality time with my kids  
12mn - start doing the design and lay-out for a baptismal invitation  
Sleep??? let's just see when I'm done :)

xiao,
Odessa






8 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

Your new twitter page looks awesome indeed! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Odessa Matias said...

Hi Addie.. thanks a bunch.. i super love it..

The Cat Hag said...

Hey Sweetie,

I can't seem to find the Google Friend Connect Follow Button on your blog. Do you have a link to it? :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

Love the twitter page look! Stunning!

Lyosha
Inside and Outside blog

Odessa Matias said...

Hi Lyosha, Thanks :) followed your blog.. nice outfits ^^
~odie

Odessa Matias said...

Hi Addie,
oh my, how come?! :( i'll send you a message instead.. thanks for letting me know.. so nice of you.
~odie

Michelle said...

The layout is so cool! I didn't know you can do that! :-)

Odessa Matias said...

Hi michelle, Thanks, twitter has an option for that, although it's very limited, they don't have the css and other customization. But, it's ok just get creative with the background image.. :)