Saturday, July 14, 2012

He Loves Me.....

He Loves me........

I miss blogging so much! and it took me almost a year to write another post, and tada! it's gonna be just in a jiffy! heh :P So, my first blog after a long break is just a little something about my son whom I just love so much! Here's my son with his photo taken during our trip in Iloilo last January. Maybe, I can write more about our breathtaking 4 day vacation in Iloilo the next time I post. But, for now I have to sleep :) 

Here's Kodi so much happy! He asked me to help him write his name and these adorable message for me "Kodi loves Mama"... Thank you so much my son! I Love You!

                                                        "KODI LOVES MAMA"                                               January 2012

No comments: