Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Toothache Attack

Can I just get my tooth that hurts and give it to my tooth-fairy? (If I really do have one) and will forever be happy  :) Ooooh, how blissful is that!


What causes my tooth ache is a tooth crack and its pain gets severe whenever I aggravate on cold and hot liquids. This unbearable pain had me sleepless nights, unplanned diet, and cold beverage deprivation. And it's been like this for three days already! So, this time I will definitely have to see my dentist. Ok, it's final then, see you soon Doc! 


Hmmm...One more thing. If I'm going to have an apple a day, will it keep the tootache away? Lol (I know, I know I suck on jokes.. and if my husband is reading this, he would definitely say "wag kang mais" hehe).

2 comments:

M1kk0 said...

Mais nga!

Odessa Matias said...

hmmm.. may avid reader pala blogs ko:)