Monday, May 23, 2011

A Quick Snappy Blog

Yes, this is such a short notice. I am not gonna blog more than twenty sentences. You can actually count it with me, lol :) Please bear with me, I just wanna say something right now.

The weather seriously makes me restrain from my savory appetite... :( Even chocolates, it is so hard for me to appreciate its sultry sweetness. Rather, I find delight in consuming a gallon of water a day! But, I don't wanna drink like a fish and bloat! 
Maybe, I need something else more than a supplement, more like an aroma everytime I eat. Something that will make me indulge and crave for more! 

This is so frustrating, I just had a baby and I trimmed down big time! I need to gain weight. Please!

There you go, I didn't count my sentences. But if I went beyond twenty, feel free to inform me :) CiAO

No comments: