Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Little Van Gogh

"Get it down to the fine art my child"
The painter having a quick break
He loves to explore many things including extreme activities that are beyond his limit, and he will definitely hell-bent on it. 
Well, here it is, when I thought of painting something abstract, I know that it is going to be something I need to put on our bedroom. And as I started preparing my stuff, my little boy went giggling and said "mama, ako rin paint". He was so cute, and I just can't say no to him! haha. So, I told him to choose the brush he likes and oil paint colors he would love to use. The canvass is as much as an eager beaver waiting to be splashed with colors!
I started stroking some fine lines while kodi was busy using his big chinese brush on one side of the canvas..lol.. and every paint he makes he use a different color. and again I have to LOL.. :)   and when I asked "do you need help anak?", he said "no mama, ok lng ako"... How pretty is that?! He is paddling his own canoe already. And after two hours of painting, half done. I decided to call it a day. 
The painter in action:)

The next day, I positioned the canvass to its place and put all the stuff needed, and because it was very early in the morning, kodi is already awake. I thought that we should make the hay while the sun is shining. After an hour of blood, sweat and tears, our first collaboration is ready to be auctioned..lol. really, it would look amazing if its fix on a wall :) 
His own side of the canvass


I'm proud of my Little Van Gogh, he might not be the ever friendly kid around, but he sure has the curiosity, determination and passion to explore all avenues.






Where is the painting now?... Well, it is now placed as a lovely accent in Tito Cocoy and Tito Jeru's room. A cool hue to match the room. :)
 
           


 Note: All photographs are owned by the author

No comments: