Saturday, July 30, 2011

Goodbye July

...And yes it's the last day of the busy month for me, and it made me miss my blogs so much! I can't believe how time flies in a swoosh.. so not to make my July sad, I'm dipping a little note for her :) 


What Happened to my July?
Well, I can't tell everything nor I can't make a detailed list of all those biggie and itsy-bitsy stuff here :) I'll just post some random things... 
I had busy weekdays because it's the crucial month for my son in going to school, I was with him all the time, because he's a bit shy until now.. lol.
I was doing digital painting and photomanipulation to make my portfolio go extra thick.. hehe 
I fixed things here and there.
Attended meetings, events, etc.
and some other loaded stuff, I rather not write it here.. hehe


So, how much did I miss July?! I super duper miss everything about July ;)


And to make my July totally picture perfect updated... here are photos of my baby Amika going 6 months on the 4th of August :) 







8 comments:

Shauna said...

ADORABLE! those eyes will
get her her way every time.

Odessa Matias said...

Hi Shauna.. thanks.. she surely will :)

Unknown said...

i know the feeling, after August Ber months na - meaning Christmas is around the corner! ang kyoot ng baby mo, you are blessed :-)

Mar said...

Your baby is just adorable for words. She has such pretty eyes, and her skin so porcelain! Thanks for sharing, I can tell that you are definitely one proud mommy! - Mar
Btw,I'm hosting a giveaway with a beautiful neck piece inspired from the House of Harlow at stake plus an additional scarf too! Do join if you can, it's open international!
http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

Odessa Matias said...

Hi tin.. yes, can't barely hold on to days now.. super bilis :)) thank you so much, am truly blessed.. have a good day ahead :)

kisses - odie

Odessa Matias said...

Hi mar.. thank you.. she really is adorable and i'm really proud of my little angel :) thank you so much for the invite, will definitely check on that :) God bless always :)

Kisses - odie

MariaKristela said...

Your baby is BEAUTIFUL. Those round eyes are truly adorable. I am sure she'll be lovelier as she grows up. :)

Odessa Matias said...

hi maria kristela, thank you so much for the lovely compliment.. we sure do love her big eyes.. :) God bless