Monday, June 6, 2011

PhotoBlog: Vintage Keepsakes - My Radio Cassette Player


 Goldstar with a much more modern buddy 


The good old times when we all had radio cassette player ◄ ► just to keep up with the Joneses. It was like the Ipod Shuffle - a trend.. It was big and really heavy! And, yes I still have it, rusty and still heavy.. lol.. and her name is Goldstar - she was my second baby, my first baby teeny weeny boom-box was a black and yellow Sony walk-man ♪♪ - which was like a super cool gadget that time, and I regretfully say that I'd lost her :( 
So, Goldstar still stays in the drawer for (counting the years... will only give the estimate, so as not to reveal my true age..lol..) 15 long years! still in it's shape, but of course, sad to say she's no longer on her working condition. ☺
Now, let me introduce Goldstar to you guys :) A simple yet classy - vintage item in the making :)
Enjoy

My Baby Boombox "Goldstar"
Even the sticker is a Vintage keepsake♥♥♥ 
The wide speaker at the back.. yeh!
Proof of Antiquity :)
Please Press it twice and harder :)
 Perfect Pair ♥ 
Dissecting its inside parts
My keepsake forever ♥♥♥ 


So, what's your vintage keepsakes? Share your's now


Note: All Photographs are owned by the Author 



2 comments:

Anton Daniel De la Cruz said...

you know, it's great to have old things not being thrown out to the trash bin.

Having that cassette player do brings back memories of the older years.

Odessa Matias said...

Hi Bunz, thanks.. Having old keepsakes are nostalgic..